Monday, June 10, 2013

Thanks For The Support

   For my act of kindness/ good deed today, I am writing a letter to someone who helped me early on in my life and has shaped part of who I am am today. What inspired me to do this was a quote I can across earlier this morning while reading. "At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us." -Albert Schweitzer.
   I thought this was a great act to perform because sadly, teachers don't get any where near the appreciation and gratitude that they deserve. So hopefully they will get a little insight to what they have done for me and in turn for my own kids. If someone has made a difference in your life, perhaps you should let them know...

No comments:

Post a Comment