Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Flipping Over Free Cookies

   Recently I had a few dozen cookies given to me with the intent of me doing a good deed with them. They were extras that were donated from a grocery and I knew I could figure something out to do with them, I mean... who doesn't like to get free cookies?? So today when I took my kids to their weekly gymnastics class, I brought the cookies and gave them out to all the instructors and staff. They are so great and patient with all the kids, which isn't a small feat. The kids range from age 2 to 18 and are all over the place. The kids love going there and I know that a big part of that is because of the instructors. They were very surprised and happy to get them and dove into them right away. Always happy to deliver an unexpected surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment