Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Trying To Be The Bigger Person

   After going several rounds of being treated poorly, talked down to and being ignored... today I decided to just let it go and try and be the bigger person for my good deed today. While this may not sound like much, I'm ignoring every instinct in my gut to go crazy and completely "flip the switch" so to speak, when it comes to dealing with a certain health care provider. I won't name the doctor or the practice as part of me trying to "be the bigger person", I feel like that would be doing exactly what I'm trying not to do right now. After many poor experiences with them over the past week, I received a nasty letter from them today to top it all off.  But instead of engaging with them any further I am going to take the high road and just let it be. I'm going to instead focus on the great service and comfort I have gotten from Dr. Taylor and his staff at Murfreesboro Medical Clinic. This may not be the biggest act of kindness I have done but right now it sure has been the hardest...

No comments:

Post a Comment