Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Little Love For The Boyd Family

  My friend Rachel and her family have recently come back home after her youngest son underwent heart surgery. Things went well and he's recovering but he still has a long healing road ahead of him. As a mom myself, I can't imagine going through and dealing with all that she has but she's a strong lady and is handling it like a champ in my opinion. Along with helping Jake recover, she has her other two boys and husband to take care of as well. So in hopes of making things a bit easier for this sweet family several people have been making meals and delivering them, giving them one less thing to think about. Today was my turn and I was so glad to be able to help out. My daughter Kaylee even made Jake a sweet card, which is pictured here and sent it along with the meal. Rachel was so very appreciative and happy not to have to think about cooking. I hope they enjoy it and are able to focus on the more important things going on right now then the sometimes mundane day to day stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment