Friday, June 21, 2013

Charity Voice

  Most afternoons during the week my kids will lay down for a bit and take a nap. I save this time for making phone calls, returning emails, running, cleaning and sometimes just vegging out on the internet. Today while surfing the internet I came across a site called Charity Voice. This is a site that you can join for free and fill out questionnaires and surveys and by doing so support different charities and non-profits. After filling out demographic information  they send you surveys that are relevent to you. Then for each one you complete you earn money for the charity you designate and for yourself as well.If you like, you can even transfer the money you make for yourself to the charity too. I signed up today and now while I'm just vegging out and killing time online I can help make a few dollars for a great cause. You can learn more about Charity Voice or sign up by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment