Friday, June 7, 2013

Just A Little Shoplifting...

   Okay, so not actual shoplifting, but that's not what an employee at a local dollar store today thought... For my good deed/act of kindness today I went into a Dollar General and left a dollar bill with a note attached in a random spot.The note told the lucky finder to enjoy a snack on me and to pass on some kindness if they were so inspired. As I was leaving the store with my son, I was stopped at the door and then asked if I put something in my purse and when I told them no, they searched me and my purse. They of course found nothing since I took nothing, but it wasn't exactly a situation I wanted my son to be a part of or witness. Nonetheless, I was still able to leave a nice surprise for someone and hopefully they will have a better experience in the store than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment