Wednesday, May 22, 2013

9 Acts for 9 Years

   Today is my husband's and I nine year wedding anniversary and we couldn't be happier. So one way I decided to celebrate was to do nine acts of kindness/good deeds for nine years of marriage. Now, keep in mind these will kinda be small scale but I thought it would be great to see what I could get in and how  many people I could make happy.

1. Host a play date for my kids: did that this morning and I think all the kids had a great time
2. Gave away cupcakes... I had several left over from the birthday I made them for yesterday, so today I gave out the extras to lots of people.
 3. Sent a text message to a friend for no reason, just to let them know I was thinking of them.
 4. Passed out extra coupons I had at the store and to friends
5. Wrote and sent a thank you note to someone who had recently helped me with a large act of kindness
6. and 7. Gave away a free frosty and free McDonalds to random stangers
8. Donated clothing to goodwill
9. Paid for the drink behind me at my favorite place... Starbucks.

Today has been great and actually a lot of fun coming up with ways to fit in 9 acts of kindness. It was much easier than I thought. Seeing people's surprised faces is always the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment