Friday, May 10, 2013

Box Tops For Education

   As much as I love coffee, I have another food love and that is cereal. I love all kinds and varieties and my children have inherited this love as well. At any moment, you can find at least 6 boxes of cereal in our pantry, and that's when things are slim. As I was eating some this morning with my coffee, I was reading one of the boxes and noticed the box tops for education label on it. Not that I haven't noticed them before, but I actually read it and payed attention for some reason today. I checked other boxes and found most of them had the same label. So I checked out the website and found that when you collect the labels and turn them in you can earn money for the school of your choice. My daughter starts Kindergarten in the fall and I thought this could be one small way I could help and contribute. So for today's good deed/act of kindness I went through our pantry and cut all the box tops for education labels I could and started a collection to turn in. I also found that you can find them on all kinds of products like Ziplock bags and not just cereal. To find out more about this program and to get started if you'd like click HERE. It was really simple to sign up and designate my daughter's school for my box tops. Happy to support another great program today and in turn help a local school.

No comments:

Post a Comment