Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cookie Surprise

   Today I made dinner for another family who has just brought home their newest little one from the hospital. Along with dinner I made some chocolate cookies for them but I had lots of dough left and made some extra cookies which is where today's good deed/act of kindness comes in. After I delivered dinner to the family, the kids and I went and left cookie surprises in mailboxes for some lucky folks. I love doing little surprises like these, they are always so fun, and who doesn't love cookies right... I just wish I could be there to see the reaction on people's faces when they find the treats.


Also, don't forget to check out the 365 days of goodness Facebook page and share it with others so we can get some more "likes" and add more to the change for a cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment