Monday, May 6, 2013

Baby Time

    Early this morning I was awakened to the good news a friend had gone into labor and was having her baby. To put it mildly, she's been a bit uncomfortable this pregnancy and more than ready to meet her newest little blessing.  All morning I kept racking my brain for what I could do for her and I already knew that they would be getting tons of visitors soon enough and another friend was already setting up a meal calendar to help out her and her family.It has also been a secret what she was having so when I thought about sending some balloons I didn't know what to pick. I checked out the hospital's website and found out that you can send messages to be delivered to the mom's room that she'll be staying in after the baby is born. So for today's good deed I had a message sent to her room with congrats on the new little one and to let her know that we were thinking about her and couldn't wait to meet the newest family member. Sometimes just knowing someone is thinking of you can make all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment