Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Berry Surprise

  Today I took my kiddos to a local strawberry farm to pick lots of fresh berries.  We all had a great time and picked TONS of strawberries. We had so many that we decided there was no way we could eat them all ourselves and that we should share with someone else. So after we finished I asked the kids who we should surprise with some berries. They immediately chose my friend Erin and her two kids Mady and Ryan. So we headed on over to drop them off in time for lunch. Both the kids and Erin were happy about the strawberries and very thankful. They didn't waste any time and dug right in to the berries. This pic is off all four kids and the berries. I love being able to do these last minute surprises and the smiles on the kids faces today made it that much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment