Friday, May 3, 2013

Sharing a little inspiration and happiness

   Throughout the last four months I have been doing my best to perform good deeds and random acts of kindness for others. Some days things just happen naturally and someone's need in put in my path and I do what I can to help them or I have an idea of what I'd like to do for someone that day. Other days, things don't go as planned or as hard as I try to come up with something it just doesn't seem to be in the cards. On those days I look to others who have performed similar journeys for possible ideas and search around on the internet for inspiring stories that just make ya feel good about the world again. So today for my good deed/act of kindness I'm going to share them with you and give them some much deserved recognition as well.
There are two blogs that I have come across this year and really love. They set out on the same task that I have, performing one good deed or act every day for a year. You can check out Ryan's blog from Chicago by clicking HERE. The other one that I really like and admire is from Danielle in Minnesota. You can check her's out by clicking HERE.

As far as websites go I really enjoy The Random Acts Of Kindness Foundation. Their website has great ideas as well as some very inspirational stories from hundreds of people. You can check them out by clicking HERE.

I am so thankful for all of these as they have provided some great ideas in a pinch and also are some great reads. I hope you'll take a moment and get inspired to pass along some kindness as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment