Thursday, May 9, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Lunch

   If you have kids in school, then you know that this week has been teacher appreciation week. I am so thankful for the great teachers that my daughter has had this year. She adores them and talks about them at home all the time. They are so loving with her and are a big part of why she LOVES going to school. I know they put in a lot of hard work with my daughter along with the rest of her classmates and they are very deserving of some special recognition. So for my act of kindness/good deed today, I helped put together a special catered lunch just for them. Nothing says thanks like yummy food right??? I wanted to get a picture of the teachers after we set it up this morning but of course forgot, so this cute little pic will have to do. I was so happy to be able to do this today because I have so much respect for those that choose to teach and help children. I have my own struggles just getting my two to pay attention long enough for me to teach them something. I can't even begin to imagine how teachers and aides do it for so many kids on a daily basis and still continue to come back everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment