Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bounce Time!

   After two failed attempts to do something nice for someone this morning I finally came across a winner. I had to shuffle through all the "stuff" in my wallet earlier to find a card for someone and came across a Bounce pass that still had one visit left on it that was going to expire soon. I knew we wouldn't be able to use it so I thought I'd take it over to Bounce U and ask them if they could give it to the next child and parent who came in. This way I knew someone could get some enjoyment out of it. The attendant there gladly accepted the pass and looked forward to surprising the next person with it. I also attached my card explaining my good deeds in hopes that they'd be inspired to do something nice for someone else as well.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you for sticking with this every day. Maybe proud isn't the right word... impressed? Awed? Humbled? D) all of the above. I love the creative ideas you keep coming up with and it's challenged me to try and find little ways to help people.

    ReplyDelete