Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Muffins For Moms... and Kids Too

   This morning some of my mom friends and I were getting together to finish up some last minute details for a farewell dinner for a another mom who will be moving across the pond soon. I knew many of us would be dropping in at random times and also trying to entertain and corral kiddos while we worked and when kiddos are involved snacks are too! So for my act today I stopped and grabbed some muffins to help pacify kids and for moms to enjoy perhaps with some coffee while we worked. Kiddos munched them up and a few moms were able to enjoy a bite or two as well...

Also, I wanted to mention that I opened a facebook page for the blog and acts that you can check out. Just search for 365 days of goodness and it should come up. Same rules apply to that page as well. For every like and comment or share I will add 5cents to the "change for a cause container".

No comments:

Post a Comment