Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Clean Up Duty

This morning after dropping my oldest off at school, I stopped at Starbucks to get some coffee with my son. We decided to go in instead of the drive-thru for some reason. After getting my order, we walked over to the table with all the sugars and creamers and it was disgusting to say the least. My son even commented "yucky"! People had left their wrappers and stirrers all over the place instead of tossing them in the trash and there was spilled creamer and milk all over the table as well. The picture here really doesn't do the mess justice.  I looked back at the employees behind the counter and immediately knew why the condiments table was such a disaster. They were slammed with customers inside and out. So I figured I could clean up the table to help them out a little bit.  I threw away all the leftover wrappers and used stirrers, picked up scattered napkins, and then wiped up all the spilled creamer, milk and sugar. So hopefully the people behind me were a bit better about cleaning up their own mess and since I was in no rush this morning, I was happy to give the coffeehouse employees one less thing to do so they could attend to my fellow coffee lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment