Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Few Flowers To Brighten The Day

  Most people, well most females, like getting flowers right??? I know I do. They always brighten a room and in turn brighten my mood. This morning while I was out in the back yard, I was staring at our rose bushes and was amazed that I haven't killed them yet, lol. So I thought I should share some of these beautiful flowers with someone else and maybe make their day a little better. I thought of several people that I am friends with or know personally that I could take the flowers to, but I thought it would be better to just randomly pick an address and leave them by the door for them. The only thing better than getting flowers, is getting flowers for no reason and letting your imagination run wild trying to figure out who is thinking of you. I hope the recipient of the flowers had their day brightened and perhaps they were inspired to pass along a random act of kindness as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment