Wednesday, May 15, 2013

GoodSearch

Today has been one of those super chaotic, everything goes wrong, never know what is gonna happen next kinda days. But despite the craziness I did perform my good deed today. Today's act of kindness came from a suggestion that was given to me. Searching the internet to find a location or how to do something is second nature to me and I was recently told about a search site that donated to different charities every time you use them to search the internet. It's called goodsearch and they donate 1 cent for every search you do through them. You can pick your own organization or choose from the many they have listed for your donations to go to. I know 1 cent doesn't sound like much but considering how many times I sometimes do searches a day it can quickly add up. So that is just what I did today and plan to continue doing. I am going to stop "googling" and start Goodsearching! You can too, you can check out the search engine by clicking HERE.


I also wanted to add today that I had some random acts of kindness come my way today. As I mentioned before, it has been a craptastic day for me personally today. If it could go wrong... it has. But a good friend realized I was having a hard time today and let me vent for a bit and then showed up at my door with ice cream and with strawberries that her kiddos picked for me and my family.

It was such a great thing and I can't thank her enough for being so kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment