Monday, May 13, 2013

Survey Time

These days customer service at a lot of places is a crap shoot. Some places are great and attentive while others ignore you and do the bare minimum to get by. I've said before how much I appreciate the great customer service I get a the grocery store I shop at so today I decided to let them know. I had noticed last week that they had survey cards that customers could fill out detailing what they liked and disliked and any other comments they wanted to leave. Having worked in customer service in college I know that these type surveys go back to the stores managers and then their corporate offices. Depending on what people say, the stores and their employees may get rewarded or reprimanded. There is always more motivation to report poor or unsatisfactory service, but I thought today I let them know how much I appreciate their attentiveness and help by filling out one of those survey cards. Everyone loves to hear when they've done a great job and maybe if more people heard something positive great customer service wouldn't be so rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment