Sunday, May 5, 2013

Giving Away Wishes

   Today my daughter and I went out for a mommy/daughter day to have some girl fun. While we were out shopping, we stopped by a huge fountain that she loves to visit every time we go to that mall. Each time we go I give her a coin to toss in and tell her to make a wish and today was no different. She wished for "A huge roller coaster in her back yard" and then tossed in her coin. There is almost always other kids running around this area playing close to the fountain and watching us as we toss in our coins to make a wish. Throwing coins into a fountain or well as a child was always one of my favorite things to do. It always made me wonder if something magical was going to happen and I can see that in my daughter's face when she does it as well. So today for my act of kindness/good deed, my daughter and I scattered coins around the edge of the fountain for others to toss in and make a wish on. Perhaps we'll give someone their "magic moment" as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment