Monday, May 20, 2013

Cool Finds For Kids

Today was another fun one...
Often times when my kids get favors at parties and stocking stuffers or other random goodies, they end up with duplicates of the same thing. I either set them aside for another time or if I know of another kiddo who could use it then, I give it to them. This morning I came across a bag of duplicate items and knew right then I wanted to use them for my good deed today. It was kind of a random bunch of items so I wasn't sure if I should try and donate them somewhere or what and then it hit me. How excited do we get when we find money we forgot about in pockets of our clothes or when we find it on the street? It's like Christmas morning and it instantly brightens your day. Well this is how my kids are when they find any kind of kid related item anywhere! So for my good deed/act of kindness today I went and placed these items in random kid places around town like playgrounds and mall play areas for kids to find and hopefully make their day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment