Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Birthday Lunch Surprise

  Today is one of our favorite family member's birthday. We've been so happy since Dawn moved down here a couple of years ago from up north. She's always so much fun and the kids love it when she babysits. She has also recently begun working with my husband so I had a "man on the inside", you might say to help me plan a little surprise birthday lunch for her today. So the kids, Dawn's husband Scott, and my parents and I showed up at their office to surprise her with these strawberry cupcakes and to take her to a special lunch! I don't think she had any idea and seemed really happy about the surprise. I'm glad we got to do a little something special for her today because she has been such a help for us in so many instances.

No comments:

Post a Comment