Monday, July 15, 2013

A Walk With Sandy

   Today we began the next part of our fun filled vacation and started making our way to Florida. While here we're staying with some of my favorite family, my uncle Randy and aunt Trish. When we got here this afternoon they had the pool all ready for us along with plenty of snacks and a yummy dinner in the oven. We've had a great afternoon and evening so far and to say thanks I thought it would be nice to walk their dog Sandy. Trish was more than happy to let me take her on her evening walk so they could begin relaxing a bit earlier. Sandy is the sweetest lab and it was nice to walk the neighborhood with her. I look forward to the next few days here and hopefully getting to spread some more random acts and maybe even some more walks with sweet Sandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment