Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Help For A Mom In Need

   Through some fellow mom friends I recently found out about another mom-to-be who is going through some rough times. She is due in less than two weeks and her husband lost his job. He was able to find some work but the pay is not enough to support a family and they are having trouble making ends meet. Being so close to giving birth is stressful enough, I can't imagine having to go through a financial hardship and worrying about not being able to provide what your baby needs on top of that. So I, along with a bunch of other caring moms are putting together what items we have and getting the essentials for her and the baby to help them out. Today I packed up a blanket, some hooded bath towels and some new baby toiletries to donate. I'm really glad this new mom was able to get connected with the moms that I know so that we can help her and her new family out in any way that we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment