Thursday, July 11, 2013

Packing It Up

  So today's act of kindness/good deed is one for my husband. We're getting ready to hit the road again and I've been packing us up all day. But besides packing all of my things and all of the kids things, I went ahead and packed for my husband too.  Now some of you wives out there may think that this doesn't really count since some wives do this for their husbands all the time, but for me it's a little different. For whatever reasonI really hate packing and I am very particular in how I pack for the kids and myself and want to make sure that I have plenty of what I need and plenty of options. So when I pack for James I never really know what he's gonna wear while we're gone and almost inevitably every time I do, at some point during our trip I hear... "hey, did you happen to pack my (fill in the blank)?" And the answer is usually no. But in getting things wrapped up here at home and work he's been super busy so I hopefully was able to help him cross off one more thing from his to do list.

As we get ready to hit the road again I really look forward to doing some good deeds and spreading some kindness out there. Who knows, you could be next to receive a random act...

No comments:

Post a Comment