Sunday, July 21, 2013

Coolest Mom Ever....

Okay... So I know I'm not really the coolest mom ever but I did perform an act of kindness for my kiddos and our guest Gina tonight that may have gotten me a bit closer. We took the kids spur of the moment to see Despicable Me 2 at the theater. Why is this an act of kindness you may ask??? Well I'm not the kind of mom who usually takes the kids out last minute, especially on a Sunday night knowing we'll be out plenty past bed time. I'm the kind of mom that has a routine and that works well for us. But the kids loved getting to go the movie and the spontaneity, and every once and a while that isn't a bad thing. Seeing them enjoy the movie was great and reminded me that it's okay to stray from the schedule and routine sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment