Monday, July 29, 2013

Love Ya...

   Tonight I met one of my oldest and dearest friends Aimee and several others for a meeting about a church that is starting up in the near future. (For those interested its called Mercy Street United Methodist in Smyrna, TN and if you'd like to know more I'd be happy to share with you.) Anyway, I was so happy to see her even though we really only got to talk for a couple of minutes. We both have busy schedules so we don't get a lot of face time together but even just a few minutes to see each other is always great. As I left I was so excited about what is in store for the new church but also because I got to spend a few minutes with Aimee. Just that little amount of time was invigorating. So I thought it would be nice to let her know how much I enjoy getting to see and chat with her. Also that I love so much that she's my good friend. I left her a little note on her windshield telling her all of this and hopefully it will put a little smile on her face like she put on mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment