Saturday, July 20, 2013

Highway To Help

My husband was a big help earlier in performing a good deed/act of kindness. We've been on the road all day driving back home from Florida and when we were about 2 hours from home he spotted a car on the other side of the interstate that was in trouble. It was stranded and caught in between the fast lane and shoulder. It was also at the end of a curve so people coming around it may not have had time to slow down and move before colliding with the car. He had me grab the phone and I called the emergency road services to report what we saw and where we saw it so hopefully the car could receive some help before serious accidents or injuries occurred. It just so happens that I wasn;t the only one to report the car, which I think is great. That just means there are more people out there doing the right thing and looking out for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment