Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Making Things All Nice And Pretty

*DISCLOSURE* This pic is not of the CVS I visited today to print some pictures. The one I went to was much more disgusting and sloppy looking. I'm guessing this picture is what it once looked like before people decided to just leave their trash everywhere, throw their cigarette butts all over the ground and leave shopping carts rolling around the parking lot. I'm not sure when it became acceptable for the public to make any place they want their own personal dump and for store owners to not care enough to try and keep their properties up. To me this kind of attitude in people is just sad. So for my act of kindness today, I picked up the trash and threw it away, returned runaway cart and did a general clean up of all the stuff I saw. My hope is that others saw what I was doing today and will think twice before they litter all over and that the store employees that were standing around might do a little more cleanup to keep the store presentable.

No comments:

Post a Comment