Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Passing On The Perks

Today I took all the kids to the Discovery Center, a local children's museum/ play area. We've been a few times and like it because periodically they rotate some of the exhibits and there is usually something new. But we don't go all the time because it can get kind of pricey. But every once in a while we find a good deal online where we can get a punch card for 10 visits for SUPER cheap. That's what we used to get in today and we had a few punches left when all was said and done. So, I thought it would be nice to pass on our card to another parent coming in with their kiddos and try and save them a little money on admission. It was crazy busy when we checked in so I just stuck the card in my pocket and decided to wait and give it to someone on our way out. A couple of hours later as we were leaving, a mom with three kids in tow came through the front door. I got her attention and told her she was welcome to have our card and get in for free this time. Her face lit up instantly with happiness and relief and she thanked me several times. I was really glad to be able to help her out since I know how quickly one trip there adds up.

No comments:

Post a Comment