Tuesday, July 9, 2013

School Supplies For Kids

While out and about today I went to pick up a few items I forgot to get yesterday and saw that at the local Kroger's you can purchase boxes of school supplies to be donated to local schools for kids who can't afford their own. I had planned on buying some to donate anyway and this was so nice and convenient  with everything all together in one box. You can see in the picture that each box includes pencils, notebook, erasers, glue sticks, regular glue, filler paper, pencil sharpener and a pencil pouch. They had them right at the checkout so you can just have them add it on to your total and then they send the boxes to surrounding schools. My daughter starts school this fall and I have a feeling I am about to find out just how crucial supply donations are to schools these days, so I'm happy I could help.

No comments:

Post a Comment