Friday, July 26, 2013

Fortune = Cookies

 Okay, so maybe not a fortune, but while out this morning I came across the money you see pictured to the left. Since there was no around in sight to ask about it and since it was only a dollar and change I figured I could use it for an act of kindness today. I was very close to one of my favorite bakeries, Julia's here in Murfreesboro, so I went in there to see if I could use it to do something nice and unexpected for someone else. I looked the baked goods case over and picked out a few cookies. As the employee was bagging them up for me I explained that I wanted to leave these cookies for the next people that came in and also had her include of the 365 days cards in the bag to explain about the random act of kindness. She was very helpful and seemed happy to be able to surprise the lucky person coming in. Finding money is always fun, but even more fun when you can use it for others.



*UPDATE*

So here is the fortune cookie I got after my dinner tonight....
 Just had to share it here on the blog! Very cool and kinda creepy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment