Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Um... Can you tell me where the (fill in the blank here) is???

  Today's act of kindness was another that I felt was meant to be. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and after what seemed like what took forever to be seen, I finally went in and after everything was said and done I checked out and headed back to the parking lot to head home. As I was getting into my car a woman stopped and asked me for directions on how to get to a different office. I knew exactly where she was talking about and was happy help her get on her way. She had been driving around lost for a bit and was relieved to finally know exactly where to go to get to her appointment. As I got into the driver's seat I realized I had left some items in the doctor's office and had to run back in to get them. On the way back up in the elevator I thought "If I hadn't left those items behind, I wouldn't have run into the lost lady needing help." I love days like these and hope there are many more to come as I continue my goal of 365 days of goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment