Friday, July 5, 2013

Kindness And Cubs

Today I had the pleasure of taking my kids to their very first Cubs game at Wrigley Field. We had several family members going and lots of fun planned. We all decided to meet outside one of the front gates, so we could all go in together to our seats as a group and because some family had other family members tickets. While we were waiting there we snapped a few pictures and stayed busy watching all the bands playing and hub bub going on right before game time. Not long before the rest of our party showed up, a couple of people stopped me and asked if I would mind taking their picture in front of the iconic Wrigly Field sign, and for my act of kindness/good deed I was happy to oblige. I'm glad I could help out because I had some taken of our family in front of the sign too and I know how much I wanted those shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment