Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Road Trippin'

Today my family and I begin several travels that we have planned for the summer. So I am posting ahead of time since today we will be on the road. For my good deed/ act of kindness today I plan to do a few things to be a courteous traveler. I will be nice to my fellow driver by letting folks in, not cutting them off, etc... I also plan on helping however I can when we stop by holding doors for others, letting others get in front of me in line, etc... If I'm able to do something particularly awesome I'll of course update this post with the details, but for now my plan is to keep a watchful eye for many small gestures I can perform for others out there.

Also, I am really looking forward to in the next few days and weeks getting to be able to perform acts of kindness in places like Chicago, Savannah and Orlando to name a few. So please keep reading and sharing so we can spread the inspiration for good deeds all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment