Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Feeding The (New) Family

Yes... I realize I've done some form of this act of kindness before, and while I try and not repeat much this year, this act is an exception. I feel you can never bring food to families in need too many times. I've been blessed to have so many new friends welcome new babies into their families and today I got to go and meet another one. My husband and I remember those crazy first days of bringing a new baby home and one of the things were were most thankful for was the meals that family and friends provided for us during that hectic time. So for my act of kindness today along with getting to meet baby Isaac for this first time, I also made dinner for his dad and mom, Andrew and Jeannie. They were very grateful and looked pretty good for having a one week old baby. They weren't zombie-like at all, lol. Congrats to Jeannie and Andrew and welcome home to baby Isaac!

No comments:

Post a Comment