Monday, August 12, 2013

A Little Love For The Laundromat

   I've never enjoyed doing laundry, but I have always been thankful to be able to have my own washer and dryer and do my laundry at home. In college I sometimes had to use the laundromat and I really hated hauling everything back and forth. What was even worse was when I would realize that I forgot something only after I got everything inside and sorted. With all this in mind, I made a trip to a laundromat today to leave some goodies for my act of kindness/good deed. I left stain remover, dryer sheets and other supplies on the counters there for anybody and everybody who needed them. I also attached notes explaining that people could take as much as they needed but to try and save some for others who may be in need too. I also picked a location that was very close to the local college in hopes of being able to help some broke students as school is closely approaching. Doing laundry really isn't that great but maybe by easing the crunch on other's pocket book, it made it just a tiny bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment