Thursday, August 15, 2013

Books For Babes

   Today's act of kindness was another one where I got a little help from the kids. They both love to read or look at books, but we've been blessed with so many that it was time to weed out a few that they have outgrown. It turns out that those few were a lot more than I had thought. So once we all went through them and they showed me what they were willing to give up, we took them over to our library. I loved that they were happy to give so many so others could enjoy them as much as they did. When we got to the library the clerk at the desk thanked us all very much for bringing them books to add to the children's library. My daughter even mentioned that she wants to keep passing on all her books her for other kids to enjoy when she's finished. Moments like these make me even more excited about completing these 365 days and that the spirit of acts of kindness is rubbing off on my kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment