Monday, August 26, 2013

Sharing The Savings

I know in the past I've gone on and on about how much I like the grocery store Publix. But I also really like Kohls department store. I am always able to get in and out of there with little to no lines and I always find great deals as well. Most of their items are reasonably priced but they also send me cards like the one pictured here where I get additional savings. I can usually use one of these passes on top of a sale they are already having and use Kohls cash and walk out with items at a fraction of what they usually cost. I went there today with some savings passes and of course found a great deal on a gift I was buying. But for my good deed/act of kindness today I left my pass with the cashier for others to use on their purchases as well instead of taking it with me since it was still good for a few days and you can use it multiple times. He was happy to oblige. I love getting a good deal and hopefully some others did today too!

No comments:

Post a Comment