Monday, August 5, 2013

Popcorn And A Movie

   Redbox is a phenomenon that my husband and I still haven't become a part of, but I'm not blind to how wildly popular it is. It seems like you can find one of their kiosks on just about on every corner and I'm constantly seeing people lined up to get their movie fix. I thought about this last night and realized that one thing was missing. What goes better with a movie than popcorn??? Not much... So for my good deed/act of kindness I went around town and attached bags of popcorn to the Redbox kiosks for people to take when they purchased a movie. I also left a note and card with each one so everyone would know what they were for and that they were safe to take. You can't beat a deal like popcorn and a movie for one dollar. I hope that the popcorn makes their movie night complete.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rachel! Thanks for the popcorn! My mother and I just found one of your little surprises on Old Fort, and after a trip to the clinic it was just what we needed!

    Happy 217th day of the year!

    Much thanks,
    Anitra and Hype~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you guys came across the popcorn, it's always nice to hear from the recipients. Enjoy!

      Delete