Saturday, August 17, 2013

Love For Local Music

  Today I am lucky girl because tonight I get to go see Bruno Mars perform with my good friend Erin. We've been looking forward to this concert and night out for a while. Since the concert is in downtown Nashville and we'll be walking for a bit, I'm sure we'll come across several musicians and performers out there trying to earn a living and be the next big thing. This town is full of people on street corners performing to large gathered crowds or just people walking by hoping to be discovered. Many of them are super talented and for some it's their only income. So the plan for today's act of kindness/good deed is to support each musician I come across while out tonight. I'm writing this ahead of time since I'm fairly sure it will be a late night. But hey, who knows... we may run into the next Bruno Mars tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment