Saturday, August 31, 2013

Cheers To The Bride And Groom

   Today has been by far the most fun I've had doing a good deed all year I think. Not long ago my oldest and dearest friend Aimee got engaged and she asked if I would come along with her and her mom to help her find a wedding dress. I was very touched and honored that she would ask me to come along and help with this important task. I of course jumped at the chance to go and wanted to do something special to commemorate this day. So I went and bought us a small bottle of champagne to toast the soon to be bride and groom and the new life they are starting. Now the first place we went wouldn't let us bring it inside so we enjoyed our toast and champagne out in the parking lot in true red neck/white trash fashion, lol. But that didn't matter, we had a great afternoon and were even able to help her find her perfect wedding dress today. I am so glad I got to help and be a part of today. Cheers to Aimee and Charles!

No comments:

Post a Comment