Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Just Because....

   I got a random email this morning that today is "Just Because" day and that we should do the things we really want to do without rhyme or reason. Most things we do are because we have to or it's expected of us. But not today.... I did some things today just because. At Starbucks I ordered coffee cake and left it for the employees to enjoy, just because. After my kids got out of school I took them for Icee's, just because. While checking out at the store I left my change for someone else who might come up short, just because. I smiled and struck up a conversation with a stranger, just becauseI didn't really have a reason to do any of these things today, but I wanted to because they were kind. Is there something you've really wanted to do or have been too scared to do? Well, today is the day... get out there and do it just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment