Sunday, August 25, 2013

Beating The Heat

   Today the whole family went to watch my husband's baseball team play in their first round playoff game. It was another hot one out there, nearing 90 degrees, and I can only imagine how hot it felt in those long baseball pants and socks.  So for my good deed/act of kindness today we loaded up a cooler full of ice and Gatorade and took it out to the fellas. They're a great group of guys and I was happy to help them cool down. They even pulled out a win today.

I also wanted to mention an act of kindness I received today.While I was out at the store purchasing the Gatorade and Ice this morning I had a nice woman and her son insist on helping me carry the bag of ice and case of Gatorade. I would have been able to make it to my car, but my hands and arms were pretty full, so it was nice to get a helping hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment