Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Common Kindness

   Today I came across an organization that I am so excited about. I in no way consider myself a coupon expert or anything close to it, but I do like to use them when I can to save money on our groceries and am always stockpiling the ones for items that my family uses the most. In the past several months I have found a few coupon websites online that I really like and get coupons from them almost every week. Today while hunting for some good ones I cam across a website called commonkindness.com . There motto is "Save money and help others." What they do is provide you all kinds of coupons to redeem at the grocery and several other stores and every time you use one they donate to a non profit organization of your choosing. You can sign up for free and when you do you select from literally hundreds of deserving organizations to receive donations. So that's exactly what I did for today's good deed. It took me only a minute or two to sign up and like I mentioned it is 100% free. The money they donate to the non profits comes from the advertisers on the website. Common Kindness also spotlights different charities each week to raise awareness for them. So if you ever use coupons this is a great way to give back and to save some money of your own and who doesn't love to do that??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment