Thursday, February 28, 2013

Workin' at The Car Wash

  Today's act of kindness was for my sweet husband. This past week we have switched cars so he can get some much needed maintenance done on mine and so I could take his to get the emissions tested today. Since I've been driving his car around the last couple of days I've noticed it could use a bit of a cleaning and having the kids go everywhere with me in his car is only making it worse. So for today's good deed I washed and cleaned his car inside and out. I ran the outside through a car wash and then went to work cleaning the windshields, scrubbing the tires, vacuuming the entire inside and wiping down the dash and upholstery. I'm no professional but I thought it looked pretty good when I was finished. I just hope he thinks the same, lol. My husband works hard and sometimes long hours to support our family so I thought it was time to do a little something for him. Now, fingers crossed it stays all clean and shiny until we switch cars back!

No comments:

Post a Comment