Sunday, February 17, 2013

Making A Difference...

   So today I've been home sick in bed and wondering what I'm going to do for my RAK, since I don't even really feel like sitting up. But I said I was going to do this everyday this year and I'm sticking to it! My first thought was perhaps not sharing my germs with the kiddos and husband should count as my act of kindness but I think that is just more human decency than kindness. So then I looked over my list of ideas I've been compiling for acts later this year and all of those involved me doing much more that I think I am capable of today and I don't think the recipient of one of my acts of kindness wants whatever virus I'm hosting either.
Then I hopped online to see what I could find and came across a website called Spreading Joy. This website and organization is focused on performing acts, no matter how big or small, to make a difference for others and hopefully inspire more to do the same. They even have a list of 50 acts of kindness you can do that don't cost a penny, only a little time. You can view this list by clicking here. So my good deed for today will be to perform a few off the list but also sharing this list and website on here so that you can go out and make a difference.  

No comments:

Post a Comment