Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Special Delivery

   Tomorrow is one of my good friend's birthday and a few of us had plans to take her out to lunch today for her birthday but her little girl has been sick and she and her husband haven't been feeling well either so we had to cancel. No one likes not feeling well on their birthday or fixing meals when they don't feel good for that matter. So for today's act of kindness I took them some of my favorite chicken soup and bread from a restaurant here in town to help them all feel better. I also made her a few special birthday treats to go along with it because chocolate always makes me feel better.  They were surprised and very thankful for the goodies. Hoping the soup does the trick and everyone is feeling better soon cause we have a lunch date to reschedule! 

No comments:

Post a Comment