Monday, February 11, 2013

Oh No... After You....

   Today's act of kindness was a very simple one. The kids and I had several errands to run and every where we went we let people go in front of us in line, including on the road while I was driving. At the bank, I let everyone in the lobby who was waiting for a teller go before me. At the post office we let those rushing in behind us go first. Then while driving in and out of parking lots I let anyone pulling out or in go while I waited even if I was there first. Not everyone took me up on my offer to let them go first but most were happy to jump line a bit since they were in a hurry or rush. I figured since I had the luxury of not having to be anywhere at a specific time today that it would be nice to let others go ahead. Today's act was a small one but one that most anybody would appreciate. I felt like this one was really over due for me because several times people have let me go ahead, especially when I have the kids and one or both is on the verge of a melt down. So I'm really happy today I was able to pay it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment