Sunday, February 24, 2013

Let Them Eat Cake

   This weekend we've been celebrating my husband's birthday with some of his favorite things, including our trip to Memphis. This evening I had planned to for us to end the weekend celebration with my husband and the kids enjoying the birthday cake we got for him at home. But as we were getting back into town this afternoon, the opportunity came up for us to get to visit with my cousin and her brand new baby Brantley and was so happy because at least one person in our home has been sick since he was born almost a month ago and we haven't been able to meet him yet. So we decided it would be nice to take the birthday cake to share with my cousins. I mean come on... who doesn't love some birthday cake, especially an ice cream cake. So they enjoyed some surprise birthday cake and I finally got to meet and cuddle an absolute adorable baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment